Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 11

Well, Week 11 is almost over and I'm very excited to announce the nausea is starting to subside! I won't count my chickens before they hatch, but it is very nice to have several hours in a row where I don't feel like I've got to run to the bathroom, pull over the car, grab for a garbage can etc....

Last Sunday (Feb 8th) it was 64 degrees and it was a most marvelous day! I felt so good, I didn't even feel like I was pregnant. I ran 7 miles and washed a car with Jon....I even wiped up the bathroom floor!

I've been able to Crossfit everyday this week and even kicked Jon's butt once:-)! I've decided to sub out sit ups and box jumps but that is about it thus far. I hammered out 100 chin ups yesterday with no problems (except I keep slipping off the new bars!)

I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda MD (this is where I will deliver the little one).

Okay, I must sign off for the evening because my awesome boss is watching over me now:-)>

No comments: